Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy National Bubble Bath Day

This year I am starting a new feature on my blog.  It's call Obscure Holiday Feature (OHF)!  I have a list of the funniest, wackiest, and just plain weird holidays:)  When I post an Obscure Holiday Feature I'll create an original piece of art to represent the holiday.  You can print them off and collect them all! (heeheehee.....just kidding...unless you really want to....).  It will be great fodder for water cooler conversation or other watering hole gatherings:)  



So today, January 8th is National Bubble Bath day!  Actually, it's a great way to start a weekend of relaxing....a warm, soapy, bath with bubbles galore!  Why not try it for yourself!

If you know any Obscure Holidays that you would like me to illustrate, leave them in the comments below.


Enjoy

Tschuss

No comments:

Post a Comment