Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Art Quote


A great sentiment to guide the start of a new year!  I would love to say that I have committed to making art everyday in 2016, and that is my New Year's resolution, and you would see my blog blow up with all kinds of new art.....but that would be a lie.  I would never be able to keep that resolution because there is just too many other things I need to do in life, in addition to art.  But I do think about art every day and am inspired by it every day.  And I do have goals for my art for this year, but I don't want to detail them all in case life barges in again, and I get sidetracked with important things like family and health. But one thing is for sure....art does make everything awesome!  

I hope you have some art in your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment