Friday, October 30, 2015

Jack Skeleton and Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!!  It holds a special place in my heart for many reasons, but mostly I just love seeing kids show up at my house in their costumes.  I also enjoy helping my children come up with awesome homemade costumes every year.  Sure you can go out to the Halloween stores now-a-days and buy some pretty awesome costumes, but making them is so much more fun! Over the years I have helped my children become robots, mime's, mummies, freaks, bloody scary things, hobos, and so much more.

My favorite Halloween character has to be Jack Skeleton for several reasons --- one of them very special.  1) I just love the character.  He has such a big heart for being such a "king" at scaring people.  2) He is a lot like me.  He is long and thin like I am, and he has long legs like a spider, just like me:)  3) I dressed up like him on the evening my husband proposed me many years ago!  (That's the special part!)


So in honor of Halloween and Jack Skelton, here is a drawing I did of him and a picture of me dressed as him all those many years ago!





What will you dress up as this Halloween?  I hope you do.  It's so much fun!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment