Monday, October 26, 2015

Art Trail



Coming up in November I will be participating in the Southtowns Art Trail.  This is a wonderful event that was organized by The Evans Art Guild and my good friend Steve Mayo.  I was so honored he asked me to be a part of it this year.  This past summer my husband and I renovated our home to create a "home studio" for me to work out of.  So we will be opening our home and my new studio for the Southtowns Art Trail.  I would love it if you can come!  


You can check out my new studio, enjoy some yummy treats, warm drinks and art - of course!  I will be showing some of my work from my picture books, my new series of paintings of little girl's dresses and a few additional pieces that haven't been shown yet.  Check out the map below for all the details of who will be participating and what you can see at each stop.




See you on the trail!


No comments:

Post a Comment