Sunday, September 15, 2013

More drawing

So here are my two other projects that I worked on this weekend.  The first is a series of 5 clothed figures drawn from all angles.  I did these in charcoal on newsprint from photoreference that was provided to me.  I was looking to get the proportions accurate, a likeness, and consistency of character from pose to pose.







These poses were a warm up exercise for my next project which was to develop two characters, a male and female, and draw them from front, side and rear view.  The characters should be recognizable and clothed and accessorized appropriately, but we were given some flexibility in proportions to help make the character memorable.   I chose to do a Flapper girl and a Chef.  Here they are.  Enjoy


  

No comments:

Post a Comment