Saturday, September 14, 2013

A weekend of drawing!

I have been drawing all weekend working on three different projects...so I have lots of artwork to update you with:)  The first is for my thesis.  I have been studying and drawing mice for my children's book "Five Hungry Mice".  Here are my quick studies.  I need to do more but here are my first few pages.




my husband interrupted me in the middle of my post for a trip to 7-11 for slurpies.  Since it was 10 pm on a Saturday night I just had to go to see who exactly is at a 7-11 at that time of night.  We took the whole family, my three kids, and my nephew who was visiting.  Guess what....we were the only people at the 7-11 at 10pm on a Saturday night!  The cashier was eyeballing us quite a bit, I think he thought we were going to steal our slurpies.  We paid in full, so here is the Slurpie I got to prove it!


No comments:

Post a Comment