Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Open your hand to the Poor



As you may already be aware, with the launch of the book "The Swing" I committed to donating 50% of the proceeds of the sale of the book to a wonderful organization called Feed My Starving Children.  This organization feeds hungry children around the world.  I have volunteered many times with my own children to pack the food and pray over it as it makes it's way to people in need.  I could not think of a better organization to support with the sale of "The Swing" than FMSC.  Their vision is:

With God's help, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) will strive to eliminate starvation in children throughout the world by helping to instill compassion in people to hear and respond to the cries of those in need.  

As I did last year, I have kept count of all the books I sold in 2015 and for Christmas I am making my donation to FMSC.  Drum roll please...........


This year "The Swing" will donate $450!!!!


According to FMSC's website $50 will feed a starving child with Manna Pack food for 7 months!  In that time the child's life is literally transformed.  That means that with your support of "The Swing" this year we will feed and transform the lives of 9 precious children.  That's 9 happy faces like those below compiled from the FMSC website.


Thank you for your support and for supporting Feed My Starving Children. 

 Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment