Friday, November 8, 2013

Illustration Friday! - Secret

It's Friday again!  Best day of the week!  That means it's time for Illustration Friday!  This week's topic is "secret".   My illustration this week is a little autobiographical…it represents the two worlds of my art life.  I'm a little bit of a split personality and can't decide which type of art I like best.  I liked the idea of two doors representing that decision and having each door allude to what might lie behind.  One door is labeled Fine Art and it looks like a clean gallery entrance.  It is sophisticated and refined and is minimalist in it's presence.  The other door is labeled Illustration and it looks much more interesting!  It has doodles and drawings and is littered with signs.  It even has a top secret sign on the door!  Which door would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment