Wednesday, May 15, 2013

AAU Spring Show

I was so excited yesterday when I got the news that the painting I submitted to the Academy of Art Univeristy made it into their spring show!  Every year the Academy of Art holds a spring art show that showcases all of the talent at the Academy.  It is always amazing!  Tons of industry professionals are there and the art is incredible.  I have always wanted to get a piece into the show, but with such great artists at AAU I was sure that my chances were quite slim of actually making it.  Well, this year I did!
Here is a link to the preview buzz that the Academy is doing to promote the show

Spring Show 2013 Buzz  and here is last year's show  AAU Spring Illustration Art Show 2012

And here is the painting that I submitted. I call it Summer Dreams and it is an oil painting, 16" x 20" with a wonderful frame made by my friend Richard Robson.  It's a painting I did of my daughter this past summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment