Monday, January 15, 2018

It was a hope filled holiday!




A new year has begun and we are already one month into it!  Wow!  Where does the time go? I hope your year is off to a great start!


As you may know I spent much of the holiday launching my new picture book Five Hungry Mice all around Western New York.  It was a huge success thanks to you all.  But more importantly, I wanted to share with you, that your your generosity in supporting the sale of my book had far greater impact

 

As you may know I donate 50% of all of the sales of my picture books to the organization Feed My Starving Children.  Well, this year we donated enough to feed two families for a whole year!  We were able to donate 22% more this year than last year, and we are on our way to feeding a village! 

 


Providing meals to these hungry children has to be one of the most powerful things we can do to help them on the road to a happy and productive life.  Sharing the blessings of your support of my art with these wonderful children is a privilege for me.   And I want to let you know that I follow through with your donation to them every year.  


So take a moment to smile, and realize that we have done something very good this past year.  And with your support we will both continue to do good in the year to come. 


Thank you for your support of me and FMSC.



No comments:

Post a Comment