Thursday, October 19, 2017

New Picture Book - Five Hungry Mice



Great News!


It's finally ready!  After taking the summer to finish the artwork, (explains my absence from my blog) and working with my publisher this fall, we finally have Five Hungry Mice ready to go to press!  My publisher and her book designer have done a fantastic job making my adorable mice look so beautiful in book format.  It really looks fantastic and I can't wait for you all to see it in person. 


It will be officially published and in stores in early 2018, but I have access to pre-published copies beginning in November for my followers who have been so patiently waiting!  Just in time for National Picture Book Month.  I will be selling the book and my other artwork at the following art shows:


11/11 Western New York Children’s Book Expo  Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, Buffalo, NY


11/17-19 Rochester Museum & Science Center Holiday Bazaar
Fri 5:00 - 9:00pm, Sat 9:30am - 5:00pm, Sun 11:00am - 4:00pm
657 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 


11/25 Local Author Book Signing
Saturday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Buffalo History Museum, One Museum Court, Buffalo, NY


12/2-3 Roycroft Campus Art Show
Sat 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm
31 South Grove St, East Aurora, NY


If you can't make a show you can order your copy at www.fivehungrymice.com

But that's not all!


Five Hungry Mice is also featured with hundred's of other great new titles at the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators' Annual Book Stop promotion that is running till November 27, 2017.  You can find lots of new picture books by the best authors and illustrators. You should definitely check it out. Take a peek at just some of the beautiful books the Five Hungry Mice gets to be featured with...




Well, I better get back to the studio.  I'm already working on another book for you all but you'll have to wait to hear more about that one.  In the mean time come see me to get a copy of Five Hungry Mice or click on the link to the website.


TTFN! 







No comments:

Post a Comment