Friday, June 3, 2016

Clover and the Shooting Star Pre-Sale



I have great news about Clover!  CrissCross AppleSauce, an imprint of Buffalo Heritage Unlimited, has agreed to publish Clover and the Shooting Star as a beautiful 6" x 6" board book! It's perfect for little hands to hold and love. 




I just reviewed the pre-print proofs and it looks fantastic!  I can't wait for you all to see it.  The book will be going to press in the next few weeks and I am hoping to have books in hand by middle of summer!  To celebrate I am making the book available for Pre-sale.  Simply click on the link below and it will take you to my publisher's website where  you can order your copy of Clover.  When Clover becomes available it will be shipped directly to you!

  

http://www.buffaloheritage.com/shop/clover-and-the-shooting-star/


Clover and the Shooting Star was created out of love for my niece and my family, to help us through a time of terrible sadness and loss.  So many people have told me that it should be shared, so by publishing Clover I am hoping that the book will bring comfort to others who have experienced loss.  


It's so sweet to see little faces smile, and to hear little "awes" when I share the book with friends and family.  I love the stories my family has shared with me about their experience with Clover.  My niece Makayla's little girl requests the book to be read to her every night and afterwards she lines up all her animals to watch the shooting star just like Clover and his friends.  Isn't that precious! 

The official launch of the book will be September 11th, 2016.  We are holding the launch on that date in honor of my niece Nicole.   I will be signing books and we will have an array of kids activities, "star-related" activities, and other surprises:)  I will be updating my Facebook and blog with details on the event so be on the look out for more good news about Clover and the Shooting Star!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment