Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Book Signings Galore!

Sorry I have been out of touch for a while....It has been quite busy here with many good things happening.  My publisher has secured several wonderful opportunities for me to attend book signings and tell people the story of how "The Swing" came to be.  So I have been spending my spare time preparing for the signings or attending them:)  I have another one tonight so I have been gathering books, book marks, stickers, coloring pages, and all the fun stuff that kids love!  I love to make a wonderfully inviting environment that just draws the kids in.  I'm not sure if I do it for the kids or for the kid in me, but either way I love it and enjoy adding something special every time I attend a signing:) Below is the signing I'm attending tonight.  If you can make it out I'd love to see you!




Here are some pictures from the other signings I have attended lately.  I was at the Small Press Book Fair at the Karpeles Manuscript Museum, the Trimania Arts, Music and Mischief event, and Knox Farm Art Fest.  All great events where I met great people and had a blast sharing my book.  I'm definitely doing them all again next year!  We are so lucky to have so many great local events that support local artists!

















No comments:

Post a Comment