Monday, December 22, 2014

A Christmas FMSC Donation!


Well, as you probably remember, with the launch of The Swing I decided to donate 50% of the proceeds to Feed My Starving Children.  Feed My Starving Children is a Christian 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.  A single meal costs only 22 cents to produce, and 92% of total donations goes directly toward the food program.

I wanted to make the donation before Christmas and now that I have fulfilled all my book orders I was able to make the donation yesterday.  Thanks to all of you and your support we were able to raise $507.60 to donate to FMSC!!!  That means we gave 2,076 meals to starving children around the world!  Thank you for your support of The Swing and FMSC!  If you are interested in getting involved with FMSC you can find our more at their website:  http://www.fmsc.org



No comments:

Post a Comment