Wednesday, August 13, 2014

5 Hungry Mice Roughs

Continuing on with my thesis project I have completed some rough compositions for my 5 Hungry Mice story.  These are value studies at this stage and I was working on also creating dynamic compositions.  Mice are obviously very active and skitter a lot, so I wanted to make sure my compositions gave that feeling.  I'm not sure I'm there yet, so let me know what you think and how I might be able to improve these.  I am planning on working on them further next semester and hope to bring them to finish by the end of the semester so any input now will help!  Thanks!


5 Hungry mice found a box full of rice...


So they ran to the top…


with a squeal ….and a hop!


 Those 5 hungry mice dove right into the rice...


No more hungry mice, no more box of rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment