Friday, July 12, 2013

Art Show at Villa Maria College

I'm sorry for being so tardy in making this post....I have been incredibly busy with my kids this summer:-)

This past June 20th I had the priviledge of sharing a show with Catherine Schuman-Miller at Villa Maria's Paul William Beltz Gallery.  It is a great gallery space and Brian Duffy, the Director of the Gallery did a fantastic job of organizing and hosting the opening.  We had a very nice turnout and I had a lot of positive comments on my picture book artwork which I displayed for the first time.  I also created some handmade picture books with some of my picture book art that turned out really nice.  I have some pictures from the gallery and I'll have to follow up with pictures of my handmade books.  Enjoy for now!









No comments:

Post a Comment